Friday, July 12, 2013

It has been along while since my last entry, in fact, it was years. Decided to pen down some of my thoughts as I'm feeling sleepless at this very moment. Had a chat with my NC M just now. I asked her for advice whether if I should take up the scholarship offer to do my Masters with Curtin. She shared with my many good advice and experience regarding this and I really feel enlightened after the chat with her. I'm glad that I have found another mentor in my life. Some one who I can look upon to.

Life has been good on me these years, however, I feel that I'm stagnant. Checking back on myself, I realized I have achieved two of my goals within my stipulated timeframe. I had completed my Bachelor in nursing and Advance Diploma by twenty-five. What's next, I realized I have not make any plans. What happened to my every five years goals? I questioned myself, but I have no answer to that. It seems, after my advance diploma, I have been trapped. Living my day to day life like a zombie.

Now, I'm finally awake! It is really time to sit down and plan MY LIFE. Things cannot go on like this anymore. My recent association with a group of awesome people had also make a ponder about what I want in life. What do I see myself in the future? Paint that vision of me and work towards that goal(s)!


give me flowers and i will follow you at 2:54 AM | Comment

♪♪♪♪♪