Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Have being too tied down with work to blog.
Trying to adapt to working life.
Adapting well. =)
Seriously, I love my job although it sucks.
If only I have a choice of choosing not to work shift.
At night, patients' needs should be attended to by their family members.
So that nurses can rest! Hee..

Went shopping and had dinner with WY on Tuesday at Just Acia.
At Dhoby Ghaut X-change.
Free flow of soft drinks and ice-cream!
However, ratings for them would be:
food - excellent! (****)
service - very poor! (0)
ambience - poor (*)
pricing - average (***)
will i go back again - yes! (only because the food is tasty! haha..)

And I am worth the price of a piece of brownie!!
When I was making my way back to our dining table after making payment for the food, a guy from a store selling brownies gave me a piece of m&m brownie!
This is for you to try miss.
Haha.. Shy!





give me flowers and i will follow you at 11:26 PM | Comment

♪♪♪♪♪