
|
Monday, March 31, 2008
A few interesting, funny, horrible things I encountered for the past two days while at work.
1) I went to packet mixed vegetable rice for dinner on Saturday, and the vendor flirted with me. I do not know if anyone has realized this, that all mixed vegetable vendors are cheeky men. Once I even encounter one of the men trying to take my photo with his camera phone while I was ordering my food from his counterpart. 2) Though I was hungry and feel like eating mixed vegetable rice again for dinner on Sunday, I choose to eat "ban mian" (thin handmake noodle) instead. But I guess my choice was unwise. The vendor from the chicken rice stall beside the stall I bought my food approached to ask if I want to eat from his stall. I politely rejected. Then as I was waiting for the lady to cook my noodle, I gaze around my surrounding to caught him looking at me. He even smile cheekily to me when he saw me looking at his direction. To avoid giving him wrong ideas, I casted my focus on the lady cooking my noodle. But to my horror!! She did not shave her armpit hair!! And she wore a sleeveless blouse! As she stir the noodle, it was like, now you see the hair, now you don't; now you see it; now you don't.. Shuddered~ The worse is yet to come. I found a 2cm LONG, THICK and BLACK HAIR in my noodle when I was eating it! With my detective instinct, I can assure you THE HAIR IS NOT SIMPLY A HAIR!! An advice to all: Please DO NOT buy food from any vendors who wears sleeveless tops!! 3) As I was enjoying my dinner at the staff tea room alone with an uncle who was taking his dinner break too, (it is no typo error, I know I used the word ENJOYING) he keep staring at me! Now, I really meant stare! There is a piece of long horizontal mirror at the tea room and I sat directly facing it, I looked up only to find that the uncle practically was staring at me! For he made no attempt to look away when I looked up. And they are so many other directions where he can face! But he choose to sit facing me. Not just turning his head or looking at my sideways, his front was turned towards me! Damn right all men are visual animals! give me flowers and i will follow you at 1:41 AM | Comment ♪♪♪♪♪ |
I am ♪ Jolin Lee
Archives
Tagboard ♪
Friends ♪ I like! ♪ |