Sunday, December 30, 2007

First, I lost my lip gloss.
Then my new toothpaste and tooth brush.
I thought they were stolen.

Guess where I found them? Inside my bag! Yup, they were in my bag all the while and I had spent like days looking for them. I thought because of my sheer tiredness, I had forgotten where I had placed them. I gave up searching. Then, today, I discovered a 'secret compartment' inside the bag I always bring to work!

Well, actually, it's no secret compartment or anything. I was just trying to spice things up. Did I fail? Anyway, there was a hole at the side pocket. My things were dropped inside the innner lining of the bag. It's not actually a very big hole, but I can squeeze my clutched fist through. So it is actually a big hole. Yet I haven't notice that there was a hole in the first place. Right, I realized that my Vocabulary is limited. I used the word 'hole' for a couple of times in this paragraph. What word can I use to replace it? Hm..

I found other things inside the lining that I didn't know I had 'lost'. My thumbdrive, a pen, a notepad and a pack of tissue. Are you thinking of Doraemon's magic pocket? Cause I am.


give me flowers and i will follow you at 1:05 PM | Comment

♪♪♪♪♪