Friday, August 17, 2007

Right. Finally, I have changed the template for my blog. In the midest of preparation for my semestral exam! Well, I need to spare some thoughts for my brain! It needs some rest after several days of tireless studying. =)

Love this blogskin very much because it is about LIVE EARTH! Yup. Everyone, just anyone, please play a part for the environment. =)

Anyway, contemplated abandoning this blog when I set up a blog with MSN space then thought against it. The MSN system is slow anyway, it always take quite some time before I could post my entries.

Some might wonder where did all my previous entries on this blog disappear to? I saved them as draft, can't bear to delete them! Don't want to publish it because those entires are "too history" already.

Okay! Time for a nap before dinner! =P


give me flowers and i will follow you at 4:11 PM | Comment

♪♪♪♪♪